TESSITURA F.LLI GELMI is
3.000 sqm surface occupied
for internal management of the entire production chain.
7 plotters for continuous printing.
4 fixing calanders.
Internal workshop for the production of aluminium structures.
Sartorial finishing for ad hoc realizations.
- Market analysis.
- Demands studies.
- Studies of increasingly innovative materials thanks to the collaboration with the University of Engineering of Bergamo Textiles.
- Certification of product quality that come from specialized laboratories and engineering studies.
- Ongoing conception of new products/projects.
- Re-investment of 3% of turnover in research and development.
- Constantly evolving and updating of the production system and machinery to guarantee the best possible quality and more productive possibilities.
- Choice of verticalization of processes, for greater quality control, perfect coordination between processes, better process management, optimization of operating costs and thus better competitiveness.
- Answer in fast times to market needs and customer.
- Staff skilled and committed to customer satisfaction, followed every step from design to product delivered.
Quality, efficiency and experience